A day before the test
- Take rest!!
- If you have traveled a long distance, try and get a good sleep.
- Revise those facts that you discover exhausting to remember, particularly the numeric values, investigations, syndromes, etc.
- Go to bed early
What not to be done:
- Don’t attempt to read additional points by rejection your sleep on this specific day
- In addition to your recent memory (which you will by reading the whole night) for a good performance require certain other skills like remote memory, analytical skills, speed and deciding speed. And to get all these at the zenith you need to have a good sleep.
What ?, How ?, What not to do Before you reach the venue
- Get to the exam centre early before 8 AM for morning session and 2 PM for afternoon Session. So start well in advance
- Get a light breakfast to stay energized the whole day.
- Check your purses/wallets and ensure that there aren't any bits of papers (which you might have kept long time back) within that may produce issues with a checking squad
What not to be done :
- Avoid reading at this time (Easier said than done).
- Don’t discuss any question with your friends / colleagues.
- When somebody asks you a question and if you can’t answer you will be stressed.
What ?, How ?, What not to do Inside the venue
- Candidates might note that the reporting time refers to the time at that the candidate reaches the reporting counter at the test centre.
- Candidate who fails to report back to the reporting counter by the stipulated time as indicated on top of shall not be allowed to enter the examination premises that is reporting counter and on the far side.
- The candidate should arrive at the Reporting counter at least one hour before the commencement of test i.e. 9:00am for the
morning session and 02.45pm for the afternoon session.
- This allows for security checks, identity verification, image capture, bio-metric capture etc. The reporting counter can close 30 minutes before the take a look at begin time.
The following shall be undertaken upon reporting at the counter:
- ID verification – The original documents as have been indicated will be checked in original Security Checks including frisking.
- Capture of finger prints – The finger prints of all candidates shall be captured electronically and candidates are requested to cooperate with the on duty staff with this process.
- Catching of advanced picture – As a safety effort computerized picture of the reporting candidates will be caught and taken on record.
- The test centre administrator/on obligation staff will direct the candidate to the appointed work station
- Signing-in to the computer system.
- Kindly note that the reporting time has been indicated to timely complete the preceding activities further on acquaint the candidate with the method.
- Candidates could note that they'll not be allowed entry to the take a look at centre once 09.30am for the morning session and 03.15pm for the afternoon session of the test.
- Candidates are suggested to examine the requirement for mandatory documents on Testing Day and suits constant.
- NBE/ test centre / designated Agency /Staff on duty shall not be liable beneath any circumstances for delayed reporting and /or non-presentation of mandatory documents.
Hope the information provided here gives you the real picture of the test day and makes you feel better prepared for the test day.
So now get going with confidence for the big day!
All the Best…