Current Affairs with Latest Current Affairs and news summary on current events of national and international importance for AIIMS Exam. It is highly based on AIIMS Exam Pattern
Current Affairs for AIIMS Exam.
MONTHLY Current Affairs Capsule for AIIMS MBBS ENTRANCE EXAM
- World AIDS Day is observed on December 1 every year.
- The world's largest human genome research project of 100,000 people was launched by China
- NASA, is collaborating with American Girl, a doll and book company, to inspire children to dream big and reach for the stars. The focus of the collaboration is the "Girl of the Year" doll for 2018, an 11- year-old aspiring astronaut whose name is Luciana wants to be the first person to put boots on Mars.
- Oxford Dictionaries has inaugurate "youthquake" as its word of 2017 in a nod to the unexpected level of youth engagement in this summer's election in the UK.
- A mobile application “R-MITRA” (Railway Mobile Instant Tracking Response & Assistance) has been launched by Eastern Railway for security of passengers.
- The BJP has retained power in Gujarat for the 6th time in a row
- Till March 31, 2020, Cabinet has approved the continuation of National Ayush Mission with an outlay of Rs 2,400 cr. In 2014 this mission was launched with objectives of providing costeffective traditional Indian medicine services like Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha & Homeopathy.
- To ensure transparency and reform, Union cabinet has approved a bill to replace the Medical Council of India with a new commission. The draft bill also proposes licentiate exam and a common entrance exam which all medical graduates will have to clear to get practicing licences. Bill proposes a govt-nominated chairman & members, who will be selected by a committee under the Cabinet Secretary.
- The union cabinet has cleared a Bill titled "The Muslim Women (Protection of Rights on Marriage) Bill" that proposes to make triple talaq a criminal offence.
- LIGO stands for Laser Interferometer Gravitational-Wave Observatory
- The animal rights organisation has named Anushka Sharma as PETA's Person of the Year 'People for Ethical Treatment of Animals'.
- Vijay Rupani was sworn in as the Chief Minister of Gujarat state.
- Sushil Kumar became the most expensive wrestler of the PWL (Pro Wrestling League) in New Delhi.
- Salil S. Parekh has been appointed by Infosys as its new CEO and Managing Director.
- NITI Aayog's Atal Innovation Mission, has selected additional 1500 Schools for the establishment of Atal Tinkering Labs.
- Manoj Sinha launched DARPAN- “Digital Advancement of Rural Post Office for A New India”
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories has introduced Melphalan Hydrochloride for injection, a therapeutic equivalent generic version of Alkeran for injection, in the U.S. market.
Aim4AIIMS Monthly Quiz
- Hornbill is a festival celebrated in which state of India?
- ‘Two’ – A novel is written by whom?
a. Gulzar b. Arundhati Roy
c. Aravind Adiga
d. Vikram Seth
e. Chetan Bhagat
- Who among the following is appointed as CEO of Infosys?
a. N Chandra Sekharan
b. Salil Parekh
c. Sanjay Gupta
d. Ashwin Lalwani
e. Jitesh Reddy
- Which Indian cricket player outperformed the record of cerebrum lara by scoring most twofold centuries?
b. Rohit Sharma
c. Virat Kohli
d. Shikar Dhawan
- Deepika Kumari is related to which sport?
- Usain Bolt is related to which sport?
- Which organization in India deals with rates related to Monetary policy?
- Who was elected as president of Indian National Congress Praty?
a. Sonia Gandhi
b. Man Mohan Singh
c. Rahul Gandhi
d. Priyanka Gandhi
e. M Ramachandran
- Every year Vijay Diwas is celebrated on December 16 to commemorate which incident?
a. War with China 1962
b. War with Pakistan 1971
c. Separation of Bangladesh 1975
d. Kargil War 1999
- Oxford Dictionaries has declared which word as the word of the year for 2017?
a. Post truth
- Sushil Kumar is related to which sport?
- A new LIGO gravitational wave detector to measure ripples in the fabric of space and time is set to be built in India by which year?
- Which ministry has launched DARPAN?
a. Ministry of Railways
b. Ministry of Rural Development
c. Ministry of Drinking Water & Sanitation
d. Ministry of Environment
e. Ministry of Communications
- Vijay Rupani was CM of which state?
c. Madhya Pradesh
e. Himachal Pradesh
- World’s tallest building Burj Khalifa is in which country?
a. Saudi Arabia
Click Here to download PDF file
Click here for November 2017 GK
Click here for January 2018 GK
Click here to take AIIMS Demo Test