Current Affairs with Latest Current Affairs and news summary on current events of national and international importance for AIIMS Exam. It is highly based on AIIMS Exam Pattern
Current Affairs for AIIMS Exam.
MONTHLY Current Affairs Capsule for AIIMS MBBS ENTRANCE EXAM
- NASSCOM is setting up centres of excellence on artificial intelligence and data sciences for a better understanding on the emerging technologies.
- Arunachal Pradesh State Assembly passed Arunachal Pradesh (ReOrgaisation of Districts) Amendment Bill 2017 to create a new district named ‘Kamle’
- The First ever All India Institute of Ayurveda is being set up along the lines of AIIMS. o It will be dedicated to the Nation by the Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi on Ayurveda Day on 17th October, 2017 at New Delhi. o Set up as an apex institute under the Ministry of AYUSH, the AIIA will bring synergy between the traditional wisdom of Ayurveda and modern diagnostic tools and technology.
- Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution has brought into effect new Bureau of Indian standards (BIS) Act 2016.
- Government of India will commemorate the 150th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi, during the period from 2nd October, 2019 to 2nd October, 2020
- Rajasthan became first state in the country to incorporate skill development programme in higher education
- On 9th October 2017, the Supreme Court (SC) imposed a ban on the sale of firecrackers till 31st October 2017, in the National Capital Region (NCR)Delhi.
- Vice President, Shri M. Venkaiah Naidu inaugurated the two-day ‘International Conference on Yoga for Wellness’ today at New Delhi. o The conference is being organized by Ministry of AYUSH as a part of commemorating the celebration of 21st June as International Day of Yoga.
- The Ministry of Women and Child Development will be celebrating the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Week from 09th to 14th October, 2017
- On the occasion of former president Dr APJ Abdul Kalam’s birth anniversary, October 15, the government is to observe ‘Vachan Prerna Divas’.
- PM Modi laid foundation stone of the AIIMS Bilaspur & IIIT Una from Luhnu Indoor stadium in Himachal Pradesh.
- A new project of Department of Biotechnology aims at starting a 'lab on boat' on Bramhaputra river for biological analysis of the river system.
- Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change will hold a quiz on environment - ‘Prakriti Khoj’ throughout the country.
Aim4AIIMS Monthly Quiz
- Which of the following person is the present CM of Kerala?
a) Vijay Rupani
b) T.T.V Dinakaran
e) Pinarayi Vijayan
- Which of the following state has won the ‘Best Tourism State’ national award for the third consecutive year?
b) Andhra Pradesh
c) Madhya Pradesh
d) Tamil Nadu
- Budapest is the capital of which of the following country?
- Moscow is the capital of which of the following country?
- Which of the following person is the present Defence Minister of India?
a) Manohar Parrikar
b) Suresh Prabhu
c) Rajnath Singh
d) Nirmala Sitharaman
- Which of the following person recently launched the Platform for Effective Enforcement for No Child Labour (PENCIL) Portal at the National Conference on Child Labour organised by the Ministry of Labour and Employment?
a) Rajnath Singh
b) Ramnath Kovind
c) Ramvilas Paswan
d) Arun Jaitley
e) Venkaiah Naidu
- Which of the following person recently took over as the Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) of India?
a) Sanjiv Gupta
b) Sandeep Jain
c) Rajiv Mehrishi
d) Ramachandra Guha
e) Arvind Subramaniam
- Which of the following person is the present Union Railway Minister?
a) Suresh Prabhu
b) Nirmala Sitharaman
c) Ramvilas Paswan
d) Piyush Goyal
e) Vijay Goel
- President Ram Nath Kovind visits holy Himalayan shrines of Kedarnath & Badrinath, which is located in which of the following state?
c) Jammu & Kashmir
d) Uttar Pradesh
e) Arunachal Pradesh
- Government aims to provide Housing to all by ______.
- Which of the following film is India’s Official Entry for Oscars 2018?
c) Robo 2.0
d) Vikram Vedha
- Which of the following person inaugurates country's biggest dam, SardarSarovar Dam, Called 'Gujarat's Lifeline' recently?
b) PM Modi
d) Venkaiah Naidu
- Jerusalem is the capital of which of the following country?
- National Pension Scheme Upper Age Limit Raised to which age?
- Which of the following player won the men’s single US open title 2017?
a) Roger Federer
b) Kevin Anderson
c) Stan Wawrinka
d) Feliciano Lopez
e) Rafael Nadal
- Which of the following person wins US open Women's Singles Title 2017?
a) Serena Williams
b) Venus Williams
c) Martina Hingis
d) Sloane Stephens
e) None of the above
- What is the theme announced by UNESCO for International Literacy Day 2017?
a) Literacy in a digital world
b) Literate all
c) Literate rural population
d) Literacy for future
e) None of the above
- Naypyidaw is the capital of which of the following country?
- Joint military Exercise Yudh Abhyas 2017 held between India & which of the following country? a) US
c) UK d) Russia
- "Optimal Infant & Young Child Feeding Practices: Better Child Health" is the theme of which of the following initiative?
a) National Child Day 2017
b) World Child Day 2017
c) National Nutrition Week 2017
d) World Infant Feeding week 2017
e) National Infant Feeding week 2017
- Almost 99% of demonetised notes back in system: RBI report, Urjit Patel is the ______ governor of RBI?
- PV Sindhu was appointed the first brand ambassador of tyre maker Bridgestone India, she belongs to which of the following sport?
Click Here to download PDF file
Click here for August 2017 GK
Click here for October 2017 GK
Click here for AIIMS Demo Test