If you are confident for your upcoming exam, but are taking tension for the final exam results, then you cannot concentrate on your study in the last days of the exam. So forget about final result and work hard so that you can crack the NEET exam with the best Rank.
Many NEET aspirants were asking us about last 10 days preparation strategy for the NEET 2019. So we have prepared a proper strategy plan for the aspirants who are going to attend NEET 2019 exam. You have to wake up early in the morning. This means that you have to get up at 5 in the morning. It's summer time and you can easily get up early in the morning. We have prepared the plan from the 5 a.m.
Followings are the revision tips which you have to follow in your last 10 days study strategy.
- Just read the class notes which you have prepared.
- Revise every marked in textbook and also your notes
- Read the important derivation carefully just to understand the concept
- Remember different assumptions and conditions associated with different formulas.
- Practice as much questions as you can and try to understand the solution of those who you have attempted wrong.
- Clear once again the concept of each and every formula application.
- Don't start any new topics. Read the topics which you have studied earlier. It means you have to focus only on the revision.
- Go through all the pictures and figures in NCERT Biology
- Try to have a look into the tough biological terms and their explanations
- Read the topics marked RED in your NCERT Biology which are ultra-important
- Physical chemistry – go through equations and formulae of all chapter
- Inorganic chemistry- go through the chemical equations and chemical formulae of important reagents and products of the chemical reaction
- Organic chemistry- Go through the organic reactions and the mechanisms of important ones
- Go through the equations , formulae and graphs of all chapters in Physics
Note* This study time table is for NEET 2019 from 25 April, 2019 to 4 May, 2019
|5:15 - 7:00 A.M||Biology||Revise at least 3 chapters (Two tough topic with one easy topic) like given below
1. The Living World
2. Biological Classifications
3. Plant Kingdom
|7:10 - 8:30 A.M||Chemistry||Revise at least 2 chapters (One tough topic with one easy topic) like given below
1. Some basic Concept of Chemistry
2. Structure of Atom
|8:30 - 9:30 A.M||Morning Rituals||Finish your Morning Rituals|
|9:30 - 10:30 A.M||Chemistry||Revise One Topic. For example
1. Classification of Element & Periodicity
|10:45 - 12:00 P.M||Biology||Revise One Topic. For example
1. Animal Kingdom
|12:10 - 2:00 P.M||Physics||Revise at least 2 chapters. (one tough topic with one easy topic). Like given below
1. Units & Measurement
2. Motion in a straight Line
|2:00 - 2:30 P.M||Lunch||Take your Lunch|
|2:30 - 5:30 P.M||Full Length Mock Test||Set your watch and Give Full Length Mock Test|
|5:30 - 6:00 P.M||Take Rest||Take Rest after Mock Test|
|6:00 - 8:30 P.M||Learn from your mistakes made in the mock test|
|8:30 - 9:00 P.M||Dinner||Have your Dinner|
|9:00 - 11:00 P.M||Revise||Revise whatever you have study earlier in the whole day|
Note* Routine will be same for the last 10 days. You only have to change the topic according to you. So Follow this schedule for the Last 10 days from the 25th April, 2019 for NEET 2019. You have to work hard in these 10 days so that you can revise your whole syllabus only in 10 days before the NEET exam.
If you are not able to understand any topic in the last 10 days before the NEET exam, do not panic. Just leave that topic and move on to the next. It is a time to do smart study not the stressful study.
There are some points you should keep in mind during the last days of your preparations:
Students often remain tensed about questions in biology from Classical Botany (Plant Kingdom/ classification of life) and Ecology. The questions from these chapters are primarily from the NCERT. Every table/ diagram of the NCERT must be at each student’s tips because these have the highest chances of being modulated and asked in some or the other form. But it is always advised to the students to go through major happenings in field of Ecology. Like the major summits and meetings and conventions and protocols. However, NEET primarily focuses on Plant and Human physiology. (Including Class 12th reproduction unit).
While writing the exam it isn’t necessary that you’ll remember all that you’ve read. Often we see questions that relate to something we’ve read before, but still can't recall the answer. It is very important not to freak out under such circumstances. Just leave it question aside for a short while and move over to the next questions. Later after having solved most of the other questions, come back to that initial problem and think at it with a clear mind. If you’ve read it before, it will definitely strike you.
You May Also Like
Avoid Hassles at the last minute of the exam
To avoid any last minute hassles. Pack your bag on the eve of your examination day. Ensure that you have the following before departing for NEET Examination Center:
- Hall ticket of the NEET Examination center!!!!!!
- Board pad.
- Carry at least three pens. Not brand new ones, but those that have been tried and tested by you. You should have a flow while using those pens. Make sure the ink levels are full.
- Note: Ensure there are no chits, old bills or receipts in your pen pack.