Registeration for NEET UG (National-cum-entrance test) will start from tomorrow i.e. November 1, 2018. Earlier, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) used to conduct NEET UG Exam and now NTA will conduct the exam from 2019 onwards. This is the first time when NTA will conduct this exam. Some changes can be expected this year in NEET Exam. Expected Changes for NEET 2019
Candidates who want to appear for NEET 2019 Exam can check the NTA official Website from Tomorrow.
STEPS TO REGISTER FOR NEET 2019
- Log on to the official website NTA, https://www.nta.ac.in/
- On the homepage, Click on the Tab which says 'Medica'.
- After that click on the 'Registration tab' given on the webpage.
- Fill the application form after reading all the term and condition with carefully.
- After filling all the infromation click on the 'Submit Button'
- Download the form and print out for further reference.
NEET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Qualifying Exam: 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English as core subjects in both Classes 11 and 12 from a recognized board.
Minimum Age: 17 years as on December 31, 2019.
Maximum Age Limit: 25 years of age for unreserved category candidates and 30 years of age for reserved and PwD category candidates (Case pending before Supreme Court; final criteria will be notified with the release of NEET application form 2019)
Qualifying Marks: UR - 50%, OBC/SC/ST - 40%, PWD - 45% (minimum aggregate marks only for PCB subjects)
Nationality: Indian Nationals, NRIs, OCIs, PIOs & Foreign Nationals
NEET 2019: Important dates
Online registration process: November 1 to November 30, 2018
Release of Admit cards: April 15
Exam Date : May 5
Result date: June 5, 2019.
Click here to check NEET Complete Official Syllabus 2018.