This year, almost 15,19,375 candidates had registered for the NEET 2019 examination. The facility to check NEET Answer Key and submit Challenge for NEET will be available till May 31, 2019 up to 11:50 pm.
As per the official notice, " The facility for challenge of Answer key is available from 29.05.2019 to 31.05.2019 (upto 11:50 PM). The Candidates have to pay online a sum of Rs. 1000/- as processing fee for each question challenged. The payment of the processing fee may be made online through Debit/Credit Card/ Net Banking. The process fee will be refunded if the challenge is found correct.
Procedure for Challenge of Answer Key
1. Please go to NTA official website https://www.ntaneet.nic.in
2. Login into your account with your Application Number and Password.
3. Click on the option ‘Apply for KEY Challenge’.
4. You will see 180 Questions of PCB (Physics/Chemistry/Biology (Botany & Zoology). They will be in sequential order.
5. Select Question which you want to challenged.
6. The number next to the question under the column ‘Answer as per NTA stands for the correct
Answer Key to be used by NTA.
7. Once you select any question for Challenge, you will see four options under the column ‘Suggested
Answer(s) by the Candidate’.
8. If you wish to challenge, you may use anyone or more of the Option IDs given in the next four
columns by clicking the check box.
9. After clicking your desired option for all Questions you want to challenge, scroll down, ‘Submit’
and move to next screen.
10. You will find a screen which will be displaying your challenges.
11. Click on ‘Final Submit’.
12. Kindly pay the processing fee.
13. In the next screen, click on ‘Go for Payment”.
14. Pay your processing fee @ Rs.1,000/- for each question challenged after selecting mode of payment. Make payment through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
15. After successful payment download/print the key challenge receipt.
16. Your processing fee will be refunded in the same account, in case your challenge is found correct,